Louisville, Ky 40299
You work hard, you play hard, you need to give your body a chance to recover from life’s stresses. Massage can help you stay in the game. It can help keep you injury free as well as help your recovery after a tough workout or game.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Works hand in hand with Chiropractic treatments
To book an appointment click the button below. Hours by appointment only, no walk-ins.
Please note we are switching online scheduling systems. If you want an appointment before 12/4/12 use the Genbook button. If your appointment is to on or after 12/4/12 use the new system, Schedulicity. It works the same way but has a lot more functionality for us and you.
Please arrive early for your first appointment to fill out the appropriate paperwork and go over any specific issues you may be experiencing.
Important Please Read!
Clients are expected to provide 24 hour notice for cancellations. If 24 hours is not given the client may be assessed a cancellation of one half the session fee. The assessment of this fee will at the discretion of the therapist.
If no cancellation notice is given the client will be responsible for the full fee due for the allotted time. This fee will be assessed at the discretion of the therapist.
If you arrive late for appointments will be responsible for payment of the full scheduled time/amount. Time will be deducted from the session as dictated by the scheduling needs of the therapist.
If the therapist should miss a scheduled appointment time or cancel with less than 24hrs notice (with the exception of serious illness or emergency) the client will receive 1/2 off their next session or get the next session free if no notice was given. If the therapist is late the client will receive their full scheduled time.